Designed and managed the creation of the Recyclebank app for iPhone and Android.
Designed and managed the Coyne PR Hot Sheet iPad application.
Strong understanding of digital communications including responsive design. Experienced with both designing and coding.
Administered and created content for Coyne PR, Recyclebank, Centrum, Right Guard and various branded Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Flickr accounts.
Designed elements for Cranium’s Facebook application where fans submitted videos for the chance to star in the next Cranium commercial.
Experienced in Final Cut Pro and non-linear video editing systems.
Shot and edited a Public Service Announcement for the Valerie Fund featuring Whoopi Goldberg.
Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
NEW YORK, NY
Certificate • User Experience Design
January - June 2015
UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD
WEST HARTFORD, CT
Bachelor of Arts • Communication
Emphasis: Public Relations / Media
GPA: 3.49 • Cum Laude • May 2004
GHG SUMMIT (FORMERLY VOGEL FARINA) l SUMMIT, NJ
GROUP ART SUPERVISOR • February 2015 - Present
ART SUPERVISOR • November 2013 – January 2015
- Works alongside digital strategists, user experience directors and account managers to create marketing solutions for healthcare companies and their sales force
- Lead digital designer for agency with a focus on mobile application and responsive web design, user experience, HTML emails, online advertisements and more
- Contributes and is involved with new business pitches and client meetings
REVOLUTION DIGITAL l MORRISTOWN, NJ
SENIOR ART DIRECTOR • March 2013 – October 2013
- Created microsites, HTML emails, online advertisements, etc. for brands such as Pfizer (Advil, Centrum, ThermaCare, Chapstick) and Right Guard
- Provided social media support and direction
- Collaborated with account managers, programmers and creative directors to design unique engaging experiences
RECYCLEBANK l NEW YORK, NY
SENIOR INTERACTIVE DESIGNER • October 2011 – March 2013
- Managed and designed online banner ads, microsites, HTML emails, posters, billboard ads, etc.
- Provided art direction and guidance for brand
- Supervised team of junior and freelance designers as well as front end developers
- Developed brand guidelines for company
- Created of visual identity materials such as registration letters, postcards, banners, etc.
COYNE PR l PARSIPPANY, NJ
SENIOR INTERACTIVE DESIGNER • March 2009 – October 2011
MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER • January 2007 – March 2009
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE • October 2005 – January 2007
- Supervised and provided art direction and guidance to junior designers and developers
- Created budgets and projected monthly earnings for team
- Managed projects from budget and scope to deployment
- Designed and developed websites, HTML emails, mobile applications, etc.
- Created materials such as postcards, banners, PowerPoint templates, videos, etc.
- Designed and executed websites, microsites and banner advertisements
- Managed application builds, ad campaigns, website creation and more
MWW GROUP l EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ
ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE • May 2005 – October 2005
ACCOUNT COORDINATOR • May 2004 – May 2005
- Wrote press releases, speeches, Op-Eds and letters-to-the-editor
- Created, wrote and produced advertisements, direct mail pieces, newsletters, etc.
- Wrote content for websites
- Built relationships with reporters
- Developed creative story angles